The Berserker Evolve has all the advantages of a premium bow without the premium price tag! It truly is the perfect bow for anyone who is conscious about their budget, but doesn’t want to sacrifice quality.
The Berserker Evolve has been designed with the Aussie bowhunter and novice target shooter in mind. Checkout why you SHOULD go berserk for the Berserker Evolve below:
- Extreme Adjustability: The Berserker Evolve will suit almost all archers due to its extreme adjustability. You can choose from two models: Berserker Evolve 75 = Draw Weight: 30 lbs – 75 lbs, Draw Length: 25 – 31 Inches This massive range of adjustability makes it the perfect bow for young teenagers all the way to full grown adults!
- Please note the lowest advertised poundage is only achievable on the lowest draw length and the highest poundage on the highest draw length etc.
- Easy Peasy Adjustment: What’s the point of having a sick bow that’s massively adjustable, if you need to keep running back to the Archery store and pay a technician to get it done on a bow press? With the Berserker Evolve, you can adjust both the draw weight and draw length without changing limbs/cams, or using a bow press. For you this means, good bye annoying expensive trips to Archery shop, hello 30 second adjustments at home!
- Extremely Fast: Capable of surprisingly fast speed of upto 313fps IBO, the Berserker Evolve is the fastest bow at this price range.
- Lightweight: At just 2 kgs (4.4 lbs), the Berserker Evolve is so lightweight that you can carry it all day when out hunting, or during competitions. But unlike other speed bows, the Berserker Evolve does not sacrifice a smooth draw for speed.
- Smooth Draw Cycle: The Berserker Evolve has one of the smoothest draw cycles of any bow on the market. It also has the added benefit of 75-80% effective let off.
- Improved Accuracy with 75-80% let off: With an effective let off of 75-80%, the Berserker Evolve lets you draw and hold your bow that much easier. What does 75% let off mean? This means that when you draw your bow back, at full draw, the bow will hold 75% of the poundage, and you will physically only be exerting 25% of whatever poundage you have set your bow at. You see why this makes it easy to draw, hold and aim?
- Reduced vibration and noise: Berserker Evolve features an advanced String Stop and Split Limbs. This removes all vibration and drastically reduces noise after your arrow is released. Without the extra vibration and noise, what this means for you, is that your bow is much more comfortable to shoot and deadly quiet.
- Strong as a bull (or a plane): Berserker Evolve is constructed from Aircraft Grade aluminium. We would say this makes it bullet proof, but we actually haven’t tried putting a bullet through it, so we won’t. It is really really solid though, and you’ll feel the difference when you hold it in your hands.
Berserker Evolve & Bow Hunting:
With it’s fast speed of up to 313fps IBO, the Berserker Evolve the fastest bow at its price range. But unlike other fast bows, the Berserker Evolve doesn’t sacrifice a smooth draw for speed. In fact, the Berserker Evolve has one of the smoothest draw cycles of any bow on the market and with the added benefit of 75%-80% effective let off. But what does any of this have to do with hunting? Well more speed means more kinetic energy which in turn produces an increased chance of a quick, clean kill and a smooth draw cycle with 75%-80% let off makes it easier to draw and hold. This makes those sometimes awkward shots experienced while bowhunting a whole lot easier.
The Berserker Evolve is also far more quiet. The Berserker Evolve includes a String Stop with a rubber bumper, which removes vibration and drastically reduces noise, making it far more quiet. This is especially important if you plan to hunt with your bow.
However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use this bow for competition or target shooting. All these benefits make the Berserker Evolve incredibly accurate and easy to shoot which in turn makes archery a lot more fun and a whole lot easier for everyone.
PRO SERIES KIT INCLUDES: