Hunters Element - Eclipse Pants - Forest Green
The Eclipse Pants are the ultimate hot-weather hunting pants. The body-mapped design uses three different fabrics for maximum performance. The main body is made from bamboo charcoal infused honeycomb fabric. This innovative fabric wicks moisture, dries rapidly, and is antimicrobial. When exposed to the slightest breeze it has an instant cooling effect that provides relief on those blazing summer days.
In addition to this, the tactically placed air-mesh panels in the back of the knees, thighs and below the waistband force fresh air to pass over your hot-areas as you move. The grunty thigh zips allow you to regulate the amount of air passing through by closing off the biggest of these air-mesh panels.
Finally, an ultrafine 4-way stretch Hydrafuse ToughStretch fabric on the knees, seat and lower legs adds extra durability in the high demand areas.
These pants will ensure you stay cool and dry while hunting in the heat, and they’ll feel amazing on the skin.
- UPF 30+
- WeightSzM: 400g
- Stretch crotch gusset
- Sustainably sourced bamboo charcoal infused honeycomb fabric for the best in wicking, quick-drying and anti-odour control
- Multiple air-mesh vents in the back of the knees, thighs, and below the waistband
- Two traditional upper pockets
- Two side zippered pockets that double as vents with air-mesh lining
- YKK Zip and button fly
- Generous belt loops
- Available in Desolve Veil Camouflage & Forest Green