Hunters Element - Legacy Jacket - Forest Green
The purpose-built 290gsm Hydrafuse HYBRIDTECH, RPET recycled fabric uses a 90gsm water-resistant, two-way stretch outer with a 200gsm fleece inner. This means that the jacket is really warm but breathes exceptionally well, all the while remaining quiet, soft and blocking out about 90% of the wind.
This RPET fabric is made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (Plastic Bottles). This is just as durable as virgin fabric but saves 29 bottles from ending up in the landfill.
We then took every top quality feature we could find and packed them into the jacket. This includes high-quality zips, a fold-away TunnelTECH hood, zippered slim-lined chest and lower pockets with hand warmers, and premium cuff adjusters.
We spend the majority of our time wearing mid and outer layers while hunting. The Legacy is the absolute ultimate bridge between these layers for the serious hunter.
- 290gsm Hydrafuse HYBRIDTECH, RPET recycled fabric
- Weight Sz M: 850g
- Cuts wind
- Detachable TunnelTECH hood which can also be folded away into collar
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Double-stitched for extra durability
- Articulated elbows
- Full-length front zip
- Chest pocket
- Waist drawstring
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- PFC free durable water repellent
- Available in Desolve Veil Camouflage, Forest Green and Black