Hunters Element - Spectre Jacket - Forest Green
This refined bush jacket combines the classic features from traditional bush coats with advances in modern fabric technology. The Hydrafuse HYBRIDTECH RPET fabric is a warm, two-way stretch, hard-faced fleece made from recycled polyester; with exceptional breathability.
This RPET fabric is made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (Plastic Bottles). This is just as durable as virgin fabric but saves 34 bottles from ending up in the landfill.
This extra breathability is designed specifically for the temperature fluctuations that come with most hunting scenarios, including cold mornings glassing, followed but hot hill climbs. The Spectre will resist the majority of light showers and cold winds, breathe well and keep you warm on the hunt.
- Hydrafuse HYBRIDTECH two-way stretch, hard-faced fleece fabric made from recycled polyester
- Durable, recycled, recyclable RPET fabric
- Internal water-resistant and breathable membrane
- Fixed hood with TunnelTECH adjustment
- Velcro cuff adjusters
- Full YKK Zip
- Waist drawstring with one-touch puller
- Zippered YKK chest pocket
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets
- Available in Forest Green, Desolve Blak, or Desolve Veil Camouflage
- 34 plastic bottles saved from ending up in landfill
- PFC free durable water repellent