Powa Beam - Hand Held Spotlight 145mm QH 100W
Availability: This item is currently in stock at our supplier, Please allow an additional 10-15 days for delivery. While we make every effort to ensure this is accurate, our suppliers may show incorrect stock levels and delivery times may vary for backordered items
This Australian Made 145mm Spotlight is designed to be used as a searchlight from your vehicle or boat. It connects directly to your battery to ensure you have uninterrupted light all night long. It is our most lightweight for easier portability, and is least expensive spotlight. If you are looking for more light, but still lightweight we suggest checking out our 7” spotlights!
- Reflector Size – 145mm (Diameter)
- Casing Size – 165mm (Diameter) x 135mm (Depth)
- Voltage – 12V
- Power – 100W
- Nominal Luminous Flux – 3050lm
- Light Type – Quartz Halogen (QH)
- Beam Type – Adjustable from Spot to Spread
- Base – Pistol Grip Handle with 5/16 Thread
- Beam Distance – TBC
- UPC: 609722 855037
Main Components for Modifications & Repairs:
- Bulb: 12V 100W Vertical Filament
- Lens: Toughened Glass
- Reflector: Heat Resistant Alloy Reflector
- Case: Anodized Alloy
- Base: Pistol Grip Handle
- Powa Beam 145mm 100W QH Spotlight
- 3.5m Cable
- Battery Clips
- Powa Beam Bumper Sticker
- Powa Beam Spotlight Bag – Designed to fit all Powa Beam spotlights, protects your spotlight and gear, but can also be used as a travel or everyday gear bag
- Lightweight Remote – Designed for 175mm lights and smaller, most commonly used with the Powa Strut Window Mount.
- Powa Strut Window Mount – Best choice for casual users who do not want to drill a hole in their car roof
- SmartRest – This mount is popular with those who head out on their quad bikes and want a hands free 12v lighting solution
- Mag Mount – Just screw it into the base of your spotlight handle to convert it into a spotlight that you can put down on the car and keep the light on your target. Popular with those out in the back of utes.
- Tuff Glass – All spotlights from 2020 are made standard with the durable ultra-clear tuff glass however if you have an older spotlight you are able to purchase the new glass which is compatible with all older models.
- Anderson Style Plug – You can attach this to your spotlight cable if you have an Anderson plug in your vehicle for easier connection and removal. (Be sure to check that your cable from battery to Anderson plug in vehicle is a minimum 6mm)
- Adjustable Focus – All spotlights from 2020 are fitted with the adjustable focus system, if you have an older light you can buy a pre-focused reflector as a drop-in solution to upgrade to the new system.
- Halogen Bulbs 12V – Powa Beam lights come standard with an Osram 12V 100W Vertical filament bulb which produces the optimum light output vs power/heat ratio. You may however increase to a 150W bulb for slightly more brightness or a horizontal filament bulb for a longer lifespan and larger spot area.
- Red Glass Lens – Red tuff glass used to preserve the eye’s natural adjusted night vision. Used by hunters to avoid spooking game as many see very poorly in the red colour spectrum.